Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cherry Pie!

Alas, what better way to celebrate a hard workout at Yoga, than to bake a home made Cherry Pie. Haha. Thanks to erin for putting the whole pie bug in my ear....I decided to bake a pie last night.

Now if you ask me, a truly great pie is all about the crust. I can't take all the credit for this crust as it is Erynn's mom's family recipe. BUT, i have made a couple secret additions to it of my own, which of course I will only reveal upon fear of death.

I have to say, it was really good pie. Now, the challenge will be to come up with some unique sort of filling. Fun. Thanks erin.


3 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

Erynn - erin Pie sounds like a great name for a new pie creation.

www.erinkelly.ca said...

ps---i saw Debra today. She wasn't even sore after that workout! I need a walker and a cane!

Meet the Flemings! said...

Cherry Pie is my favourite. It looks wonderful.