Tuesday, January 29, 2008

C-C-C-Cold Outside

We decided to have a family fun day this past Sunday. We had a great day, playing games both with Will, and just me and Paul when Will was sleeping. Paul borrowed the Wii from the office and we had so much fun. Then in the afternoon, despite the terrible cold weather and snow, we went swimming! Will LOVED it, he didn't want to be in our arms at all, he wanted to go out on his own, he'll be swimming in no time. By the time we got home, it was really cold and a blizzard so our only concern was getting Will and us in the house quickly. We accidentally forgot the swim bags in the car until the next morning. I don't know if it's clear enough in these pictures, but when I took the swimsuits out of the bag, they were frozen solid! I had to thaw them out before I could wash them. Now that's cold!


No comments: