Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Will's First Christmas Concert

I know it's crazy to think of Will in a Christmas Concert at 13 months, but it was with his music class and they're just so darn cute. We managed to get through it without any screaming. Especially since we ended up being front and centre. Mommy was also smart enough to slip him a cracker on the way to the stage haha.

The video is not the greatest as there were a ton of people standing in front of Paul taking video and photos like he was. It was fun though.




3 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

I hope you are NOT offended when I tell you that I am peeing myself laughing. Seriously. I don't have the best bladder control these days, and that IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN. You are SUCH a great mommy for doing the concert. Really. Will was a nice decoration though. ;-)

Sonia said...

I know, it was really mommies Christmas concert. All he cared about was the cracker i gave him.

www.erinkelly.ca said...

But at least his mommy is the protege with perfect pitch!