Saturday, April 12, 2008

Zoo Day!

We decided to enjoy the beautiful 18 degrees by hanging out at the zoo with the Yungwirths today. It was so fun to watch the kids as they actually enjoyed being there and seeing all the animals. I think Will's favorite was the huge turtles. We sing a turtle song so he knew exactly what they were.

Usually my favorite are the Giraffes, but today I have to say I was feeling sorry for the warthog. To be this ugly AND have lost a horn.....I felt so sorry for him. So today, he is my favorite. Here's looking at you big guy :o)




Will and Amie were so cute, especially little miss with her hat and glasses. Will loves her and always shares his snacks with her.




By the end of the day, it seemed like everyone was pooped and needed a little nap.



2 comments:

Meet the Flemings! said...

very cute. Sounds like you had a great day.

www.erinkelly.ca said...

i love the photos of the sleepy animals and will...in the same position!