Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blanket Bunny

I would like to introduce all of you to Blanket Bunny. As most of you know, Will won't go too far without his trusty blanket. But Auntie Erynn makes it even better because she makes a bunny out of his blanket whenever he needs a little cheering up. I can't believe I don't have a pic of Will laughing at her and it, but he always laughs and laughs when she does it. It pretty much gets a laugh out of all of us. Here we are at Indigo enjoying coffee with my sis........



2 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

i love blanket bunny. once i tried to recreate blanket bunny, but it was not very successful. It was like Blanket Torpedo or something.

Meet the Flemings! said...

I know you have read the book Owen by Kevin Henkes.....Will's blanket always reminds me of it.