Thursday, September 20, 2007

Torture!!!

Tuesday, October 2nd, 2007

For those of you who know my son at all, he doesn't cry. He's a very happy, easy-going kid. That is until I try to put a hat on him. I don't know if any of you guys have this problem, but it doesn't matter when or what kind of hat, or how much I try to make it a game or try and distract him with toys or even food (which usually always works) the second he lays eyes on the hat....forget about it, he just starts crying. He's been wearing hats since he came out of me, so why is it so scary??? I don't know what to do as it's getting colder and he needs to wear one. This latest one I bought is really really soft on the inside too. It didn't matter though, he was just plain mad. You may think, "poor baby", but you should be saying "poor mommy", as it tortures me more I'm sure.



1 comment:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH!

He must like to show off that gorgeous hair.