Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today was a great day!

Kingston and I woke up early and spent some time together. He is very snuggly and happy and sweet baby, pretty much all the time, I just couldn't resist taking some shots this morning.






Then Paul showed William how to make eggs and he helped him make all of us breakfast. William loves to help.




Then Paul and Rory, took Christie and William to the park and stopped for icecream on the way home.



Then William and I spent the afternoon outside painting rocks. We have all kinds of rocks all over our property in the flower beds and such and I thought it would be fun to have William, and Kingston once he's old enough to paint a bunch as they grow up. We had the best time. Mommy had snacks and William music and everything.






1 comment:

Meet the Flemings! said...

OH I LOVE THAT! What a great idea! You are such a great mommy!