Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday William!

My beautiful William, I can't believe that you're three now. I remember the day you were born as if it was yesterday. I can remember every single second that I had to wait before I held you for the first time. And when I did, oh my.... how wonderful it was. I knew then and there that I could not possibly love you more than I did in that moment and your daddy and I knew that you would change all of our lives forever. From the moment you were born, you have brought nothing but joy and happiness into our lives....and to everyone who knows you. Your daddy and I are so proud of you and the little man that you are and are so proud to call you ours. You are incredibly loved my sunshine, my sweet William.

Every year on Will's birthday, I post this video as a reminder of one of the greatest days of my entire life.

No comments: