Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Potty Time!

Well, Will is 16 months old and I decided to introduce him to the Potty. Tonite was the first night and I just let him get a feel for it and just become "one" with his Potty. I think he was more interested in the toilet paper. I thought I would sit him on it before he gets in the bath every night. He didn't seem to mind. Especially with the fancy book that flushes. Oh, and that flushing sound you hear in the video is his Potty. It has a handle. You should see some of the bells and whistles some of the Potty's have. I'm not a big fan of Winnie the Pooh, but it was a good mix of what I wanted without being too plain or too daunting.




In case you're wondering, that's a toe.....





3 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

LOL at "in case you're wondering, that's a toe!!!" ha ha!!

what a cute video. in my imagination, you finally had to shut off the tape because you couldn't stand the mess of toilet paper anymore and had to reroll it.


such a cute video. He will catch on quickly to that!

Sonia said...

You are totally right! I couldn't take it any more. Boy, you know me too well.

Meet the Flemings! said...

Love the pictures...they'll be great for his wedding day. Drinking out of the potty.