Thursday, April 9, 2009

William see, William do....

If you look carefully in this picture, you will notice that Elmo is wearing a blood pressure cuff.

We had a bit of a scare today....we spent the afternoon in emergency because I started bleeding last night. I'm due for a c-section on Tuesday morning but I think this little one may want to arrive early.

Long story short, they did tests and poked and prodded and they couldn't find the source. I'm still bleeding but the baby is healthy and active so I'm not panicked yet. I have to take it pretty easy I think though which is hard for me, but we are totally ready.

Anyway, all that to say.....Will saw the doctor take my blood pressure before Auntie V came and picked him up. Tonite while daddy put Will to bed, i cleaned up Will's toys and there was Elmo sitting in the baby swing with the blood pressure cuff on. I had to laugh. That kid doesn't miss a thing.

No comments: