Thursday, December 4, 2008

Will's Scrapbook

I decided this week that I needed to catch up on my scrapbooking. I managed to finish Will's first book which is up until Christmas O7. I'm now starting his new book from Jan to now of 2008. Yes, I have alot of scrapbooking to do still to catch up. But I re-organized everything in a tower drawer thingy on wheels and leave it down stairs now. Very exciting. ANYWAYS.....this morning I decided to scrapbook with Will. I figured he would enjoy it, and enjoy it he did. We literally scrapbooked for an hour and a half and he LOVED it! I let him make his own page and use the glue stick and everything :o) What you see is totally his work, mommy didn't help at all! I thought it would be great to start his own scrapbook, and just keep adding all the pages he does as he gets older. But, for now, it will go in it's rightful place earned on the fridge. We had a really wonderful time together.

As you can see from picture number 4, he was very proud of his work and even held it up over his head. Way to go honey, you did so good.








2 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

That made me all teary-eyed!
WOW!!!

Meet the Flemings! said...

Yay Will!!! You have your mom's creative side...not that Paul isn't. Anyway, what a work of art.