Thursday, November 1, 2007

Learning to feed ourselves!!

Will is 13 months old and he is starting this stage where he wants to do somethings himself. He's drinking out of a cup now pretty good and wants to feed himself with a spoon. So I started by giving him his own spoon when i'm feeding him soft stuff so he would think he was doing it on his own. But darn it if he isn't smart and on to my little trick. So today he decided he wanted the spoon I was using and he just reached out and grabbed it out of my hand and flung the plain yogurt I was feeding him all over...........the couch, the table, the carpet, and yes, the wall behind him. The funny thing is, I didn't notice the stuff on the wall until about 3 hours later when I happened to catch "something" out of the corner of my eye. EWE!!

I don't think i'm gonna like this stage.


3 comments:

www.erinkelly.ca said...

HA! That's really funny!

Meet the Flemings! said...

Is that what I have to look forward to?????

Erye said...

auntie erynn's wall's stayed yogurt-free this weekend...but the floor...not so much...there was a mashed potato incident.
However Christie and Dante are built in Hoovers...perfect!